Discover the new greeting cards from PhotoPrintMe and the new flow to print them
The new 15cm x15cm and 15cm x 20cm greeting card designs are now available in your PhotoPrintMe online catalogue. To offer these products, you’ll have to select the designs you want and activate and modify their prices.
To find out how to activate this and other new products, follow these steps.
The moment you activate the new greeting cards, you’ll see that a new print flow has been implemented for the user, a much easier and more user-friendly way of creating greeting cards.
The customer can now select the product and design before selecting the photo. It’s much easier and more user-friendly.
The new designs will be active from 22th February onwards.
The greeting cards that were loaded into your online catalogue will be automatically deactivated and you’ll have to activate them again in order to offer this service.
We have released a new ICC profile for CP-M1 and CP-M15 printers.
By using this profile, you can print more vivid and contrasted images.
You will find the profile necessary instructions in messec.net
Therefore you can now choose between exisiting profile to print more for Natural images or new one for more Vivid images.
They both use the same gamma curve so you can easily change to a more Natural or Vivid pictures upon your preferences or uses, just by changing the profile file.
Installation instructions are also provided in the same link.
Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com for any question you may have.
We upload a new version of PhotoPrintMe v2.12.7
This version includes:
- Look and feel section has been moved to a new “Customization” section in the main menu.
- New option at look&feel section, to enable the “business presentation” in all pages.
- The product can be checked without entering the settings section by clicking the new icon on the desired product.
- New funtion of extra order amount on products (Settings-> Checkout)
- Other internal improvements.
- Solved: export of statistics at shop level is working.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.